20-E | MSMB | Energy Supplement
Formulated Supplementary Sports Food
- This product is specifically formulated to assist sports people in achieving specific performance goals.
- This product is useful before, during, and after sustained strenuous exercise.
- This product may assist in supplementing the diet with an energy source as may be required during training.
The Key Ingredients of 20-E
- Cyanotis Arachnoides (20-Hydroxyecdysone)
- Liquid Formula™
Directions For Use:
Take 2.3mL twice daily mixed in water, milk, or juice by stirring vigorously, shaking, or blending. The food must be consumed with an appropriate fluid intake of one cup. If used during exercise, the food should be consumed in accordance with directions to avoid the possibility of gastro-intestinal upset.
This food is not a soul source of nutrition and should be consumed in conjunction with a healthy diet and regular exercise. This product is a high fat food and should be used for special fat loading strategies.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Not suitable for children under the age of 18 years. Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. If you are taking medications seek medical advice before consuming this product.
This product does not claim to the prevention, diagnosis, cure, or alleviation of a disease, disorder or condition, or represented in any way to be for therapeutic use or is likely to be taken to be for therapeutic use; whether because of the way in which the food is presented or for any other reason.
Complimentary Medical Association Approved Supplier for 2019
Silver Member of the International Alliance of Holistic Therapists for 2019
- Hirunsai, M., Yimlamai, T. & Suksamrarn, A. 2016. Effect of 20-Hydroxyecdysone on Proteolytic Regulation in Skeletal Muscle Atrophy. International Journal of Experimental and Clinical Pathophysiology and Drug Research, 30(6), pp. 869-877. DOI: 10.21873/invivo.11007
- Sheu, S. Y., Ho, S. R., Sun, J. S., Chen, C. Y. & Ke, C. J. 2015. Arthropod steroid hormone (20-Hydroxyecdysone) suppresses IL-1β- induced catabolic gene expression in cartilage. BMC Complementary and Alternative Medicine, 15(1). DOI: 10.1186/s12906-015-0520-z
- Parr, M. K., Botre, F., Nab, A., Henjevoss, J., Diel, P. & Wolber, G. 2015. Ecdysteroids: A novel class of anabolic agents? Biology Of Sport, 32(2), pp. 169-173. DOI: 10.5604/20831862.1144420
- Gorelick-Feldman, J., MacLean, D., Ilic, N., Poulev, A., Lila, M. A., Cheng, D., & Raskin, I. 2008. Phytoecdysteroids increase protein synthesis in skeletal muscle cells. Journal Of Agriculture And Food Chemistry, 56(10), pp. 3532-3537. DOI: 10.1021/jf073059z
- Gorelick-Feldman, J., Cohick, W., & Raskin, I. 2010. Ecdysteroids elicit a rapid Ca 2+ flux leading to Akt activation and increased protein synthesis in skeletal muscle cells. Steroids, 75(10), pp. 632-637. DOI: 10.1016/j.steroids.2010.03.008
- Syrov, V. N. & Kurmukov, A. G. 1976. Anabolic activity of phytoecdysone-ecdysterone isolated from Rhaponticum carthamoides (Willd.) Iljin. Farmakol Toksikol, 39(6), pp. 690-603. PMID 1030669
- Parr, M. 2016. Ecdysteroids As Non-Conventional Anabolic Agents: Pharmacodynamics, Pharmacokinetics, And Detection OfEcdysterone. World Anti-Doping Agency. Freie Universität Berlin, Germany. Online Publication
- Tiidus, P. M., Lowe, D. A. & Brown, M. 2013. Estrogen replacement and skeletal muscle: mechanisms and population health. Journal of Applied Physiology, 115(5), pp. 569. DOI: 10.1152/japplphysiol.00629.2013
- Velders, M., Schleipen, B., Fritzemeier, K. H., Zierau, O. & Diel, P. 2012. Selective estrogen receptor-β activation stimulates skeletal muscle growth and regeneration. The FASEB Journal, 26(5), pp. 1909-1920. DOI: 10.1096/fj.11-194779
- Weihua, Z., Saji, S., Mäkinen, S., Cheng, G., Jensen, E. V., Warner, M. & Gustafsson, J. A. 2000. Estrogen receptor (ER) beta, a modulator of ERalpha in the uterus. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America, 97(11), pp. 5936-5941. DOI: 10.1073/pnas.97.11.5936
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.