SUPPORT & PCT
23-T is formulated with ellagic acid, a female health plant compound found in berries and nuts. 23-T is best used for reducing estrogen. 23-T assists with:
• Anti-estrogen activity
• Suppress estrogen
• Mildly inhibit aromatase activity
• Help combat gynecomastia
• Control estrogen during cycle and PCT
• Increase nitrous oxide in muscles
• Increase bone mineral density
Natural, safe, effective
• Safe for women
• Exists in nature
• Derived from plants
• No masculinising side-effects
• No liver toxicity
★★★★★ HORMONE SUPPORT
★★★☆☆ CYCLE SUPPORT
Stacks Well With
PCT 65-3H 20-E
Daily Dose Equivalence
The Key Ingredients of 23-T
- Fragaria Ananassa (Standardised 95% Ellagic Acid)
Directions For Use:
Take one capsule twice daily for CYCLE SUPPORT, follow PCT PROTOCOL for PCT SUPPORT. If used during exercise, the food should be consumed in accordance with directions to avoid the possibility of gastro-intestinal upset.
This food is not a soul source of nutrition and should be consumed in conjunction with a healthy diet and regular exercise.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Not suitable for children under the age of 18 years. Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. If you are taking medications seek medical advice before consuming this product.
This product does not claim to the prevention, diagnosis, cure, or alleviation of a disease, disorder or condition, or represented in any way to be for therapeutic use or is likely to be taken to be for therapeutic use; whether because of the way in which the food is presented or for any other reason.
Complimentary Medical Association Approved Supplier for 2019
Silver Member of the International Alliance of Holistic Therapists for 2019
- Papoutsi Z., Kassi E., Tsiapara A., Fokialakis N., Chrousos G. P., & Moutsatsou, P. 2005. Evaluation of estrogenic/antiestrogenic activity of ellagic acid via the estrogen receptor subtypes ERalpha and ERbeta. Food Chemistry, 53(20), pp. 7715-7720. DOI: 10.1021/jf0510539
- Qasim, F. K., Qadir, F. A. & Karim, K. J. 2013. Effects of Pomegranate Seed Oil and Tamoxifen on Mastectomy Breast Cancer Women. Journal Of Pharmacy, 3(3), pp. 44-51. ISSN 2250-3013
- Grasser, G. 2007. Synthetic Tannins. Read Books: Vancouver, Canada. ISBN 1406773018