ENDURANCE & FAT-LOSS
“Feel the burn in your body not your mouth!”
CLEN-516 is formulated with capsaicin, a plant fat burning compound found in chilli. CLEN-516 is best used for enhanced metabolism and fat-loss. APO Compounds has infused capsaicin in a proprietary blend Thykol™ (made from ginkgo and thyme) and a patented delivery system for enhanced bioavailability. CLEN-516 assists with:
• Burn fat rapidly
• Boost metabolism dramatically
• Burn extra calories
• Increase energy
• Reduce fatigue
• Increase endurance
• Reduce hunger
• Increase satiety
• Increase glucose uptake
Natural, safe, effective
• Safe for women
• Exists in nature
• Derived from plants
• No masculinising side-effects
• No liver toxicity
• No PCT needed
Daily Dose Equivalence
The Key Ingredients of CLEN-516
- Capsicum frutescens (Standardised 98% Capsaicin)
- Thykol™ (Thymus vulgaris [Standardised 98% Thymol], Ginkgo biloba [Standardised 24% Ginkgo Flavones, 6%
- Beadlet Technology
Directions For Use:
Take one capsule twice daily with food. If used during exercise, the food should be consumed in accordance with directions to avoid the possibility of gastro-intestinal upset.
This food is not a soul source of nutrition and should be consumed in conjunction with a healthy diet and regular exercise.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Not suitable for children under the age of 18 years. Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. If you are taking medications seek medical advice before consuming this product.
This product does not claim to the prevention, diagnosis, cure, or alleviation of a disease, disorder or condition, or represented in any way to be for therapeutic use or is likely to be taken to be for therapeutic use; whether because of the way in which the food is presented or for any other reason.
Complimentary Medical Association Approved Supplier for 2019
Silver Member of the International Alliance of Holistic Therapists for 2019
- Deng, Y., Chen, F., Forzani, E. & Juturu, V. 2017. Capsaicinoids Enhance Metabolic Rate in Normal Healthy Individuals using a Novel Metabolic Tracker Breezing Device-An Open Label Placebo Controlled Acute Study. Obesity: Open Access, 3(2). DOI: 10.16966/2380-5528.129
- Ludy, M. J., Moore, G. E. & Mattes, R. D. 2011. The Effects of Capsaicin and Capsiate on Energy Balance: Critical Review and Meta-analyses of Studies in Humans. Chemical Senses, 37( 2), pp. 103-121. DOI: 10.1093/chemse/