N-4674| MSFL | Energy Supplement
Formulated Supplementary Sports Food
- This product is specifically formulated to assist sports people in achieving specific performance goals.
- This product is useful before, during, and after sustained strenuous exercise.
- This product may assist in supplementing the diet with an energy source as may be required during training.
The Key Ingredients of N-4674
- Citrus Paradisi (Nootkatone)
- Liquid Formula™
Directions For Use:
Take 2.3mL twice daily mixed in water, milk, or juice by stirring vigorously, shaking, or blending. The food must be consumed with an appropriate fluid intake of one cup. If used during exercise, the food should be consumed in accordance with directions to avoid the possibility of gastro-intestinal upset.
This food is not a soul source of nutrition and should be consumed in conjunction with a healthy diet and regular exercise. This product is a high fat food and should be used for special fat loading strategies.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Not suitable for children under the age of 18 years. Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. If you are taking medications seek medical advice before consuming this product.
This product does not claim to the prevention, diagnosis, cure, or alleviation of a disease, disorder or condition, or represented in any way to be for therapeutic use or is likely to be taken to be for therapeutic use; whether because of the way in which the food is presented or for any other reason.
Complimentary Medical Association Approved Supplier for 2019
Silver Member of the International Alliance of Holistic Therapists for 2019
- Arkwright, R. T., Deshmukh, R., Adapa, N., Stevens, R., Zonder, E., Zhang, Z., Farshi, P., Ahmed, R. S. I., El-Banna, H. A., Chan, T. H. & Dou, Q. P. 2015. Lessons from Nature: Sources and Strategies for Developing AMPK Activators for Cancer Chemotherapeutics. Anticancer Agents In Medicinal Chemistry, 15(5), 657-671. PMID: 25511514
- Winder, W. W. & Hardie, D. G. 1999. AMP-activated protein kinase, a metabolic master switch: possible roles in type 2 diabetes. American Journal Of Physiology, 277(1), pp. E1-E10. DOI: 10.1152/ajpendo.1999.277.1.E1
- Holmes, B. F., Kurth-Kraczek, E. J. & Winder, W. W. 1999.Chronic activation of 5′-AMP-activated protein kinase increases GLUT-4, hexokinase, and glycogen in muscle. Journal of Applied Physiology, 87(5), pp. 1990-2010. DOI: 10.1152/jappl.19220.127.116.110
- Hayashi, T., Hirshman, M. F., Kurth, E. J., Winder, W. W. & Goodyear, L. J. 1998. Evidence for 5′ AMP-activated protein kinase mediation of the effect of muscle contraction on glucose transport. Diabetes, 47(8), 1369-1373. DOI: 10.2337/diabetes.47.8.1369
- Ojuka, E. O., Jones, T. E., Nolte, L. A., Chen, M., Wamhoff, B. R., Sturek, M. & Holloszy, J. O. 2002. Regulation of GLUT4 biogenesis in muscle: evidence for involvement of AMPK and Ca2+. American Journal Of Physiology, 282(5), pp. E1008-E1013. DOI: 10.1152/ajpendo.00512.2001
- Farouk, H., Mahmoud, S. S., El-Sayeh, B. A. & Sharaf, O. A. 2015. Effect of grapefruit juice and sibutramine on body weight loss in obese rats. African Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology, 9(8), pp. 265-273. DOI: 10.5897/AJPP2014. 4175
- King, J. & Gill, H. 2015. Q&A on the production of nootkatone (an ingredient of grapefruit flavour). Oxford Biotrans. Online Publications
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.