NSC-4060 | MSMB | Energy Supplement
Formulated Supplementary Sports Food [FSSF]
NSC-4060 is formulated to assist sports people in achieving the following muscle sports performance goals:
- Maximising weight lifts
- Breaking plateaus
- Increasing weight division
- Reducing recovery time
- Increasing reps and sets
- NSC-4060 is useful pre and post-workout.
- NSC-4060 may assist in providing a power source during training.
The Key Ingredients of NSC-4060
- Ocimum Sanctum Extract (Ursolic Acid)
- Liquid Formula 11615™
Directions For Use:
Take 2.3mL twice daily mixed in water, milk, or juice by stirring vigorously, shaking, or blending. The food must be consumed with an appropriate fluid intake of one cup. If used during exercise, the food should be consumed in accordance with directions to avoid the possibility of gastro-intestinal upset.
This food is not a soul source of nutrition and should be consumed in conjunction with a healthy diet and regular exercise. This product is a high fat food and should be used for special fat loading strategies.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Not suitable for children under the age of 18 years. Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. If you are taking medications seek medical advice before consuming this product.
This product does not claim to the prevention, diagnosis, cure, or alleviation of a disease, disorder or condition, or represented in any way to be for therapeutic use or is likely to be taken to be for therapeutic use; whether because of the way in which the food is presented or for any other reason.
Complimentary Medical Association Approved Supplier for 2019
Silver Member of the International Alliance of Holistic Therapists for 2019
- Kunkel, S. D., Elmore, C. J., Bongers, K. S., Ebert, S. M., Fox, D. K., Dyle, M. C., Bullards, S. A. & Adams, C. M. 2012. Ursolic acid increases skeletal muscle and brown fat and decreases diet-induced obesity, glucose intolerance and fatty liver disease. PloS One, 7(6), pp. e39332. DOI: 10.1371/journal.pone.0039332
- Yu, R., Chen, J. A., Xu, J., Cao, J., Wang, Y., Thomas, S. S. & Hu, Z. 2017. Suppression of muscle wasting by the plant‐derived compound ursolic acid in a model of chronic kidney disease. Journal of Cachexia, Sarcopenia and Muscle, 8(2), pp. 327-341. DOI: 10.1002/jcsm.12162
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.